Kart over alpene

Diskutèr kjøreruter og veivalg i norge og utlandet.
Pfb
MC: Honda 800x Crossrunner

Kart over alpene

Post by Pfb »

Tenker meg en tur ned til Alpene i sommer og er derfor på utkikk etter et kart som er godt egnet for mc-kjøring og som dekker Alpene med Østerrike, Italia og Sveits. Noen som har kart å anbefale? Helst et kart som kan brettes, ikke kartbok.
mekkern
MC: "It's an old motorcycle, the wind is supposed to blow your helmet around, it's supposed to leak oil, the brakes should suck, and every now and then, it should scare you so bad you piss your pants."

Re: Kart over alpene

Post by mekkern »

Tror det blir mye kart hvis det skal være i brukbar målestokk.
Det er jo noe vanvittig med små artige veier en ikke ser før en er på detaljnivå.
Bikeridr
Geocache General
MC: '11 Yamaha FJR 1300A "Alfred"
'19 Kawasaki Versys-X 300 ADV "Frosken"

Post by Bikeridr »

Som mekkern sier; du trenger detaljkart.

Men for oversikt, så kan jo denne kartserien kanskje fungere:
https://www.louis.eu/en/set-of-moto-mot ... r=10053480
mekkern
MC: "It's an old motorcycle, the wind is supposed to blow your helmet around, it's supposed to leak oil, the brakes should suck, and every now and then, it should scare you so bad you piss your pants."

Post by mekkern »

Noen synes de er bra grunnet lamineringen men andre liker de ikke fullt så godt.
quote:
Good, tear-resistant cards, but no overlap
as the heading says. 1:300,000 scale is also (still) ok, I would find 1:250,000 better, because otherwise roads are not listed, or even places on the map simply missing. Biggest drawback is for me but the lack of overlap between the cards, I once drove for 1 whole day always along exactly the map border and then had to handle 3 cards to orient me, annoying.

But as a backup to the Navi right, price performance is right.

Quote:
Not really good
At first glance, the presentation, the waterproof paper and the illustration are impressive. When using it, however, it quickly becomes apparent that the scale is unfavorable 1:250000 or 1:200000 would be much better. The map material is outdated, some of the meeting points no longer exist and, above all, the points are so large that they cover a considerable part of the map. The biggest problem, however, is that the map has no overlap from top to bottom. This means that driving in the border area of 2 maps in an east-west direction is not possible and the map is worthless for me.