Angel Eye

Her kan du diskutere akkurat hva du vil, det trenger ikke være MC-relatert.
Scotch

Angel Eye

Post by Scotch »

Går det an å ta dette på min sykkel? :)

Hvor selger de slike til mc? :?

Kawasaki Eliminator 99mod 125ccm
Mantis
MC: Aprilia RS250 (I wish!)

Post by Mantis »

Du får kjøpt det på biltema, ikke sånn skikkelig angen ayes. Men du får sånn blått lys rundt pæren :wink:

Tror det koster 40,-kr for en ring eller noe sånnt.

De ladder seg opp men du kjører, og når du skrur av lyktene lyser det en blå ring rundt pæren, selvlysende kan du si. Ganske stilig egentlig :roll:
- BMW E39 M-tech
- VW polo`97 1.6 [For kjedelig]
- Derbi GPR`05. Blodtrimma Jævel [Solgt]
- Pocketbike 80cc [Død]
Scotch

Post by Scotch »

Får nesten ta meg en tur innom biltema 8)

Kawasaki Eliminator 99mod 125ccm
stian

Post by stian »

Det der er ikke varer fra biltema, de fra biltema gir bare et skinn i lykta etter den er skrudd av. Det man bruker for og lage dette er LED lys ledning bla. sånn som nerder bruker for og style viftene på PCn..

Du kan ikke kjøpe disse ferdig, du må lage det selv, men er ikke så vanskelig som det ser ut til.

Her er en par tutorials fra http://www.r1-forum.com om hvordan du gjør det ;)

http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm
-----START-----

DISASSEMBLY:
-Take headlights off of bike
-Pry headlights apart by cooking them 7 minutes at 250 degrees (take bulbs/caps off) and pulling apart at base where the polyurethane is.

LOW BEAM:
-Place 1st CCFL ring onto projector with the wires running to the back of the headlight. I positioned the ring so that the gap on the ring where the wires are, are right between the uppermost screw on the projector.
-Put a dab of silicone between the projector and ring where all 3 screws on the projector are...let dry till stiff (~15 minutes)

HIGH BEAM:
-Slide wiring and connector through outermost bottom gap between the reflector and housing (the biggest gap in the corner)
-Start pulling the wiring around the outside of the reflector so that the wiring will be at the top of the reflector (it will fit snug)
-Pull the wiring and ring inward and gently press the 2 ends where the wire comes out of the ring between the reflector and housing (make sure the ring is centered and BE CAREFUL...they are FRAGILE)
-The ring should be sitting tightly and not be able to move, so all I did was silicone the bottom of the ring where it was touching the reflector.

RE-ASSEMBLY:
-Put cover back onto headlight and press together gently.
-Put each headlight back into over for 7 minutes at 250 degrees
-When hot, press together both parts of the headlight till the clips are in place.
-Run both of the wires out of the high beam hole and into an inverter where you can mount wherever you wish.
-Connect to power and voila...CCFL angel eyes.

*Each ring will come with it's own switch and inverter box, but if you open the inverter, you will find an extra empty spot to plug another light in to the circuit board, so you will only need 2 total inverters for 4 lights, and you can save the other 2 inverters if one ever fails*

-----END-----
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187404
Eike_Oak

Post by Eike_Oak »

Og jeg som satt i flere timer og prøvde å slipe vekk limet i frontlykten min.

Klarte det aldri :P
- Skyt her -
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

Nå- 2006 Suzuki gsxr 600
X- 2008 Suzuki gsxr 1000
X- 2000 Kawasaki zx6r
adoniz

Post by adoniz »

MEGET int.. Må jo prøves.. :]